Specifications and Details
The first thing that we Indians see while deciding on the bike is nothing but the bike’s mileage because it is the most important aspect that matters a lot and with the increasing prices of petrol, the bikes with better mileage are always in demand.
As per ARAI, the mileage of the Bajaj Platina 100 model is 90kmpl, whereas it is 70kmpl in urban cities considering the regular traffic and road conditions in India.
Mileagetest.com is the one-stop for all the queries you have for all your favorite vehicles and we always believe in guiding our viewers to choose the right automobile that suits them. The following are the detailed specifications and features of the latest model of Bajaj Palatina 100 to get a better idea of this bike.
- Engine: Bajaj Platina 100 is powered with a 102cc single-cylinder air-cooled, 2 valves, DTS-I with exhaust tech engine along with 4-speed Transmission. This engine produces power of 7.9 PS Max Power @ 7,500 Rpm and 8.24 Nm bhp Max Torque @ 5,500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity: The fuel capacity of this bike is 11.5 liters.
- Braking Type: It has a combo braking system with drum units 130mm in front and 110mm at the rear).
- Speedometer: It has an analog speedometer console.
- Battery: Its battery has a capacity of 12 V -5Ah and it is maintenance-free.
- Wheels: It has 17inches tube tyres in front and rear and alloy wheels with electric start.
- Colors: It is available in two colors that include, Ebony Black with silver decals and cocktail Red Wine.
- Light: the bike has halogen headlight and bulb in the tail, turn signal light and Led DRL
- Start: It has a kick and self-start system, similar to all other bikes.
- Price: This bike is available in two variants with ex-showroom prices (approximate) ranging from Rs. 41,280/- to 48,813/- as follows:
- Platina 100KS Alloy CBS and Platina 100ES Alloy CBS
Conclusion: considering the above amazing features of the Bajaj Platina 100 at such a stunning price, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and book your Bajaj Platina 100 this festive season.