Specifications and Details
When we think about any bike, Mileage of that bike is the first thing that comes to any bike lover’s mind and when we talk about Honda bikes, the company is very popular is making bikes with high mileage.
Today I will tell you about Honda Dream Yuga which was launched in 2012 and this was one of the lowest-priced bikes produced by Honda. The ARAI claims that this bike provides a mileage of 72 kmpl, but on roads with traffic and Indian condition, the bike gives average mileage of 65 kmpl.
Our team at Mileagetest.com will provide you all the guidance for this bike’s detailed specifications and features so that you choose the right vehicle of your choice, hence we have jotted down the detailed specifications and features of this model of Honda Dream Yuga as follows:
- Engine: The engine of Honda Dream Yuga is powered by a 109.19cc air-cooled engine, 4 strokes and SI type of engine, Maximum power of 8.42 PS @ 7500 rpm, and Maximum Torque of 8.42 PS @ 7500 rpm, etc.
- Fuel Capacity: The fuel capacity of this bike is 8.0 liters.
- BrakingType: The bike has a combo braking system with 130mm drum brakes at the front and rear wheels
- Speedometer: It has an analog speedometer console.
- Battery: Its battery has a capacity of MF 12V, 4Ah.
- Wheels: The bike comes with standard alloy wheels.
- Colors: It is available in six colors that include and five of them have a black base. The colors include grey, regular red, yellow, bright red and dark brown and black with a red base.
- Light: the bike has halogen headlight and LED tail lights, turn signal light and Led DRL
- Start: It has an electric kick and self-start system.
- Price: This bike is available in two variants with ex-showroom prices (approximate) ranging from Rs. 56,147/- to 57,133/- as follows:
- Dream Yuga Drum and Dream Yuga CBS
Conclusion: This bike is the lowest priced bike manufactured by Honda with such amazing features at this price. Don’t you think it is worth to go for it if this is what you wanted to be your dream bike be like? Then go ahead and book this bike today.