Specifications and Details
We Indians believe that the mileage performance of a bike is an integral part of the venture when you purchase the bike as compared to other parameters. Although we must consider them as well, for finalizing the perfect bike that suits our requirement.
As per ARAI, TVS Radeon provides the mileage of 70kmpl and under practical conditions in the modern cities, it gives the mileage of average 65 kmpl.
We aim to guide our viewers with comprehensive details about all the vehicles at Mileagetest.com and this in-depth information would help our viewers to select the vehicle which not only suits their budget but also their preference.
Below is the list of the specifications and features of TVS Radeon.
- Engine: TVS Radeon is powered by the air-cooled single-cylinder of 109.7cc, 2 valves, with 4 stroke Duralife engine. This engine produces power of 8.4bhp Max Power @ 7,000 Rpm and 8.07 Nm Max Torque @ 5,000 rpm
- Fuel Capacity: The fuel capacity of this bike is 10 liters.
- Braking Type: It has a Synchronized braking system with 130mmdisc units at the front & 110mmdrum units at the rear end.
- Speedometer: It has an analog speedometer console.
- Battery: Its battery has a capacity of 12 V DC and it is maintenance-free.
- Wheels: It has 18inches tubeless tyres in front & rear, with alloy wheels.
- Colors: It is available in four different colors, white, black, beige and purple.
- Light: With a halogen headlight and bulb in tail & turn signal light. LED in the tail light.
- Start: Like all the latest bikes, it has a kick and self-start system.
- Price: The bike TVS Radeon‘s estimated value of three variant bikes (approximate) ranging from Rs. 50,820/- to 54,820/ are as follows:
- Drum ES Alloy Wheel, Radeon Drum special Edition, and Radeon Disc Special Edition
Conclusion: TVS Radeon bike is the best motorbike in the range of regular commuter bikes with good mileage, smooth engine and perfect pick up. Go to your nearest showroom and check it out today and book this amazing ride.