Do you know, what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about buying your dream bike?
Perfect, it’s nothing but the mileage of bike.
The Saluto RX bike provides you the real mileage of 70 Kmpl, whereas it is 82 Kmpl as per ARAI. This bike is Yamaha’s entry-level model that comes under 110cc commuter segment and has a Bluecore technology-based engine that gives a 2 years warranty
You can check all the detailed specifications and features of Saluto RX here at Mileagetest.com that will make help you to decide whether this is the bike you want to buy or not. So let us find out:
Engine: The Saluto RX is powered by a 110cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine with 7.4 bhp delivery and 8.5N m of Torque. Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 2-Valve and SOHC
Fuel System and capacity: This bike has a Carburetor fuel system with a capacity of 7.2 Litres.
· Braking Type: The braking in this bike is done by drum brakes at both ends and they are equipped with Yamaha’s brand new Unified Braking System (UBS).
· Speedometer: It has an analog speedometer.
· Battery: It has an AB5L-B type of battery with a capacity of 12 V-5Ah.
· Wheels: It comes with all newly designed and lightweight 10-spoke cast-aluminum wheels.
· Colors: It is available in four different color options such as Snappy Cyan, Ritzy Red, Matte Green, and Dark Knight.
· Weight and Seat: The bike is only 99 Kg which makes is lightweight with the extra-long seat for comfortable sitting.
· Light: It has halogen headlight and bulb in tail & turn signal light.
· Start: The bike comes with a kick and self-start system.
· Price: This bike is available only in one variant with its ex-showroom price of Rs. 53,080/-
- Conclusion: Considering the above parameters now you can decide whether you want to buy this bike or not. So go ahead and book it today if this is the bike that you always wanted to ride.