Mileage of Bajaj CT 100, Price, Review, Specification
Every bike is different in its way. The mileage of the bike is what makes it unique from others as it is the most important factor that helps us choose between our favorite bikes.
When we talk about mileage, then let me tell you that Bajaj CT 100 provides the mileage of 89 kmpl as per ARAI and bearing in mind the practical conditions in the modern cities the bike gives average mileage of 70 kmpl.
We at Mileagetest.com understands, there are many other factors as well that are equally important to be considered while buying an automobile. Hence, we are here to provide you the extensive details about the specifications and features of Bajaj’s Model CT 100, have a look:
- Engine: Bajaj Platina 100 is powered by an air-cooled single-cylinder of 102cc, 2 valves,with 4 strokes. This engine produces power of 7.7 PS Max Power @ 7,500 Rpm and 8.24 Nm Max Torque @ 5,500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity: The fuel capacity of this bike is 10.5 liters.
- Braking Type: It has a combo braking system with drum units 110mm at both ends.
- Speedometer: It has an analog speedometer console.
- Battery: Its battery has a capacity of 12 V -5Ah and it is maintenance-free.
- Wheels: It has 17inches tube tyres in front & rear, alloy wheels with electric start.
- Colors: It is available in three different colors, Flame Red, Ebony Black (Blue Decals), Ebony Black (Red Decals)
- Light: With a halogen headlight and bulb in tail & turn signal light.
- Start: Like all the latest bikes, it has a kick and self-start system.
- Price: The estimated value of two variant bikes (approximate) ranging from Rs. 43,324/- to 52, 464/- as follows: CT 100KS Alloy CBS and CT 100ES Alloy CBS
Conclusion: Being the most preferred bike with the best mileage for short drive is in high demand for all commuters. Traveling to your office on Bajaj CT 100 won’t be hectic like before!!!