Mileage of Bajaj Discover 110, Price, Review, Specification
Bikes are said to be the first love for boys everywhere in the world and when they want to buy their favorite bike they first look at the mileage of that bike.
If you are thinking about buying Discover 110 Bike then let me tell you about its mileage. As the name suggests this bike gives a mileage of 110kmpl as per ARAI whereas it provides the average mileage of 82kmpl on the actual road.
We at Mileagetest.com do understand the craze amongst bikers to go in-depth details of bikes before they buy it. So why wait, check out the detailed specifications and features, we have collated below which will help you decide to buy this bike or not:
- Engine: Discover 110 Bike is powered by a 115.5cc air-cooled with one cylinder, maximum power of 8.46 bhp @ 7000 rpm with Max Torque of 9.81 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- Fuel Capacity: Its tank fuel capacity is 8L with 1.5 L of reserved capacity.
- Braking Type: the bike has a telescopic fork suspension setup for braking with antiskid features at the front and the dual shock absorbers at the rear side.
- Speedometer: It has a Digital speedometer console.
- Battery: The bike has a maintenance-free battery.
- Wheels: The bike has alloy wheels of 17-inch size.
- Colors: It is available in four different color options that include Blue, Black with grey decals, black and Red.
- Light: With a halogen headlight and bulb in tail & turn signal light.
- Start: The bike has a kick and self-start system with four gears.
- Price: This bike is available in two variants named as Discover 110 ASB and Discover 110 CBS with its ex-showroom price (approximate) ranging from Rs.53,811/- to Rs. 53,275/-.
Conclusion: Discover 110 bike is the amazing bike manufactured by Bajaj in now available in the market and it is pocket-friendly. So welcome this sporty commuter-friendly bike to your family now.