Mileage of TVS Ntorq 125, Price, Review, Specification
The TVS Ntorq 125 is the company’s first upmarket motorcycle launched in 2021 and it is mostly inspired by Marvel’s avenger’s characters. This scooter also offers a stealthy aircraft-inspired styling with an aggressive front cluster. TVS Ntorq 125 completely outshines its competitors through its various extravaganza features such as sporty handling dynamics and peppy motor.
This scooter has a data-loaded digital console that shows the clock, top speed recorder, average speed, lap timer, and helmet reminders, apart from the basic info like fuel tank indicator. Moreover, it comes with Bluetooth connectivity for smartphone pairing and this gives it one more reason to stand out in the crowd. Many other features of this bike enhance the riding convenience such as a boot lamp, engine kill switch, and a charging socket in the boot.
The Ntorq is among those few scooters that have an engine with a three-valve head. Its engine is BS6-compliant and 125cc that claim to hit a top speed of 95 kilometers per hour. This fuel-injected motor produces 9.3bhp and 10.5Nm of torque. This scooter is available in two variants in terms of braking hardware that is drum and disc. Both the systems are fortified with the Synchronised Braking System (SBS).
TVS Ntorq 125 is a stylish beast looking scooter that every youngster wish to have. However, you must know what this scooter offers you in terms of your dream motorcycle. Let us find out everything related to TVS Ntorq 125 here.
What is the mileage of TVS Ntorq 125 on road?
- TVS Ntorq 125 claims to provide the top mileage of 53.4 km per liter on highways.
What is the performance of TVS Ntorq 125?
- TVS Ntorq 125 is fueled by 3 valve 125 CVTi, Single Cylinder, 4 - Stroke, SI, Air Cooled, Fuel Injected engine that produces a power of 9.3 bhp @7000 rpm. With this, the motorcycle can reach a top speed of 95km/h.
What is the size and weight of TVS Ntorq 125?
- TVS Ntorq 125 comes in the size of 1861 (L) x 710 (W) x 1164 (H) mm) with a ground clearance of 155 mm. The bike weighs around 118 Kgs, which makes it lightweight and easier for movement.
What are the different Variants and colors available in TVS Ntorq 125?
- TVS Ntorq 125 is currently available in four variants with drum, disc, race edition, and super squad editions. TVS has launched Ntorq in 6 colors of matt and metallic shades that include Yellow, Red, Blue, Black, silver, and grey. The Race Edition of Ntorq is available in a three-tone color scheme of metallic black, matte black, and red. whereas it's Super Squad variant offers all these colors including Invincible Red, Combat Blue, and Stealth Black.
What is the mechanism used in TVS Ntorq 125 to start the bike?
- You can start the TVS Ntorq 125 either with a self-start or a kick start mechanism.
What type of brake TVS Ntorq 125 have?
- TVS Ntorq 125 has drum-type brakes of 130 mm for both front and rear.
What kind of tires/wheels used in TVS Ntorq 125?
- TVS Ntorq 125 has tubeless tires with alloy wheels of 12 inches for both front and rear.
What is the fuel tank capacity for TVS Ntorq 125?
- TVS Ntorq 125 has a capacity of 5.8 lire and a reserve fuel capacity of 1 liter.
What are the standard features of TVS Ntorq 125?
TVS Ntorq 125 offers various features such as a digital Speedometer, Odometer & Tripmeter, day time running light, Mobile App Connectivity, GPS & Navigation, USB charging port, Front & under seat storage box, Stand warning, Low fuel/ oil, and battery indicator, Pillion Backrest, grabrail, Seat & footrest, kill switch, clock, Battery of 12v, 4Ah MF, Halogen type headlight, LED Tail lamp, pass light, Last parked location assist and RT-Fi.
What is the price range for TVS Ntorq 125?
- This bike is currently available at the following ex-showroom prices:
- NTORQ 125 Drum BS6 = Check Latest Price
- NTORQ 125 Disc BS6 = Check Latest Price
- NTORQ 125 Race Edition BS6 = Check Latest Price
- NTORQ 125 Super Squad Edition = Check Latest Price
How many years of warranty does TVS Ntorq 125offers?
- The TVS Ntorq 125 offers a standard warranty of 5 years.