Mileage of TVS Sport, Price, Review, Specification
TVS Sport is a 100cc most affordable commuter motorcycle manufactured in India by TVS motor company Pvt. Ltd. This was initially launched in the year 2007 and later received an update in 2015 and 2017. TVS claims that Sport offers the best in class fuel economy as compared to any other bikes in the market and in-turn this bike also the best-selling motorcycle from TVS. TVS sport ahs clocked a fuel efficiency record of 110.12 km per hour which is even recognized by the Asia book of records and India book of records.
TVS Sport offers a mileage of 95 Kmpl as per ARAI however, on practical conditions, it offers a mileage of around 75kmpl in the city. TVS Sport was first launched in a sporty look to appeal to the mass market of India. It is an upgraded version of TVS Star city with keystones and engine being the best two features of TVS Sport.
TVS Sport is fairly conventional from the design point of view. Though what makes it stand out in the crowd are its bright colors, simple design, and striking liveries on offer. This is the best choice in the commuter segment for people looking for a lightweight ride with a prudent engine and a reasonable price. Let us understand various features of TV Sport that will help you decide whether this is your dream bike or not:
What is the engine provided in TVS Sport?
- TVS Sport is powered by a 109.7cc air-cooled spark ignition, single-cylinder engine with 4-speed Transmission. Its engine comes mated with a 4-speed gearbox. This engine produces a maximum power of 8.29 Ps @ 7350 Rpm and a maximum power of 8.7Nm @ 4,500 rpm. The Engine is underpinned by a five-step adjustable hydraulic shock absorber at the rear and a single cradle tubular frame with telescopic front forks.
What is the size and weight of TVS Sport?
- TVS Sport comes in the size of 1950 (L) x 705 (W) x 1080(H) mm with a ground clearance of 175 mm and a wheelbase of 1236 mm.
What is the capacity of Fuel tank in TVS Sport?
- The tank fuel capacity in TVS Sport is 10 liter and the reserve fuel is 2 liter.
What Braking Type does TVS Sport have?
- It has a synchronized braking system with drum-type brakes for both the front and rear.
What type of Battery TVS Sport has?
- TVS Sport is equipped with a 12 V -5Ah maintenance-free battery.
What type of Wheels and Tires are provided in TVS Sport?
- TVS Sport has Alloy metal wheels of 431.8 mm at front and Rear with Tube tires of 2.75-17 at the front and 3-17 at the Rear.
What are the key features of TVS Sport?
- The TVS Sport is equipped with various features such as Analogue Speedometer, Odometer& console, Pass switch, Gear Shift Pattern ( All Up ), Air Filter ( Paper Filter Element ), Econometer, Step-up seat, Passenger footrest, halogen Headlight, Taillight Turn signal lamp, DRLs, Low fuel, and average fuel economy indicator.
How many Variants and colors are available in TVS Sport?
- It is available in two different variants that include Kick Start and Electric start with alloy wheel BS6. The bike offers a choice of 8 different colors that include Black Red, Mercury Grey, White Red, White Purple, Black Green, Volcano Red, Black, and Blue.
What is the Start mechanism available in TVS Sport?
- Like all the latest bikes, TVS Sport also comes with a kick and self-start system.
At what price you can buy TVS Sport in India?
- TVS Sport is available at the following Ex-showroom prices in India:
- TVS Sport Kick start Alloy Wheel BS6 = Check Latest Price
- TVS Sport Electric start Alloy Wheel BS6 = Check Latest Price
What is the standard warranty provided in TVS Sport?
The TVS Sport provides a warranty of 5 years or 60,000 km drive.