Mileage of Tvs Star City Plus, Price, Reviews, Specifications
The TVS Star City Plus is a part of the Company’s commuter line-up and the first motorcycle to get an all-LED headlamp in this segment. It has got a sportier look and new graphics for better aesthetics. It is a performance-oriented motorcycle that is a brilliant commuter bike to ride in the city. It also offers a USB charging point, just behind the headlamp cowl. Its new bikini fairing, rear panel, and fuel tank give a very attractive and sportier appeal to TVS Star City Plus.
The Star City Plus has a 109cc fuel-injected engine that produces a power of 8bhp at 7,350rpm and 8.7Nm at 4,500rpm torque. The engine transmission is handled by a four-speed gearbox. TVS claims that its new Fi engine is 15% more fuel-efficient as compared to its carb variant. The bike also offers a conventional telescopic fork and twin rear shocks.
TVS star city plus is an ideal motorcycle for a daily commute. If you are planning to buy a commuter vehicle, TVS star city plus could be your dream bike. So, let me take you through its features and specifications for better understanding and clarity.
What is the mileage of TVS Star City Plus on road?
- TVS Star City Plus claims to provide the top mileage of 86 km per liter on highways.
What is the performance of TVS Star City Plus?
- The TVS Star City Plus is powered with a 109.7cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine with a top power yield of 8bhp @7350rpm and the highest torque output of 8.7Nm @ 4,500rpm. The engine is also tied with 5 gears with a wet multiple-disc clutch. TVS claims that it can reach the highest speed of 90 km/h.
What is the fuel Tank capacity of TVS Star City Plus?
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 10 Litre with a reserve of 2 liters.
What is the size and weight of TVS Star City Plus?
- The TVS Star City Plus comes in the size of 1980 (L) x 750 (W) x 1080 (H) mm) with a seat height of 785 mm and ground clearance of 172 mm. The bike weighs around 116 Kgs, which makes it a little easier for smooth navigation on Indian streets.
What are the different Variants and colors available in TVS Star City Plus?
- TVS Star City Plus is currently available in two variants with Mono Tone BS6 and Dual Tone BS6. You can choose it from five available color schemes - Black blue, Black red, Grey-black, White-black, and red-black.
What is the mechanism used in TVS Star City Plus to start the bike?
- You can start TVS Star City Plus either through self-start or kick start.
What are the battery and brake types of TVS Star City Plus?
- TVS Star City Plus comes with a 12V 4Ah MF battery. The brakes are drum-type brakes for both front and rear.
What kind of tires/ wheels used in TVS Star City Plus?
TVS Star City Plus has alloy wheels of 17 inches and tubeless tires of 2.75 x 17 at the front and 3x 17 at the rear that provides smooth movement on any street.
What type of chassis and suspension TVS Star City Plus have?
- TVS Star City Plus is equipped with Single cradle tubular frame chassis with Telescopic front suspension and 5 steps adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorber for the rear suspension.
What are the features of TVS Star City Plus?
- TVS Star City Plus offers various key features such as Mobile Charger, Stylish Headlamps, 3D emble, Aluminium grab rail, Coloured Shock Absorbers, Black alloy wheel, All gear electric shock, Hight Grip Tread button tires, AHO, etc. The bike is equipped with other standard features also that includes an analog Speedometer & Tachometer, Gear/Low fuel/oil/ battery indicator, electric start, clock, engine kill switch, tripmeter count, pillion seat & Grabrail, passenger footrest, pass light, 5/21 taillight, and HS1-12V, 35/35W headlight, etc.
What is the price range for TVS Star City Plus?
- The ex-showroom prices for TVS start city plus are as follows:
- TVS Star City Plus Mono Tone BS6 = Check Latest Price
- TVS Star City Plus Dual Tone BS6 = Check Latest Price
How many years of warranty does TVS Star City Plus offers?
- The TVS Star City Plus offers a standard warranty of 5 years or 60000 km.