Mileage of TVS Victor, Price, Review, Specification
TVS Victor provides the mileage of 72 Kmpl as claimed by ARAI, which makes it efficient and powerful on actual roads. Victor was launched in March 2019 under a sporty commuter segment to serve the mass market of India. It is an entry-level bike with a 110cc engine, alloy wheels, and matte range being the few best features it offers. TVS has also recently announced that they are going to launch Victor BS6 in India in March 2021.
TVS is reviving its victor brand after almost eight years. The new Victor will be offering a host of technological and cosmetic updates. The bike has a systematically positioned instrument cluster that includes a neat analog tachometer, and a digital display, fuel gauge, speedometer, and Odometer. The bike comes with minimalistic graphics that will appeal to all age group riders. The bike is powered with a 110cc single-cylinder engine with 9.6 PS power and 9.4Nm torque.
We know it’s a craze amongst bikers to go in-depth details of bikes before they buy them. So let’s check out the detailed specifications and features of all new TVS Victor and understand whether this is your dream bike or not.
What is the mileage of TVS Victor?
The TVS victor offers a top mileage of 72 km per liter on road.
What is the engine and transmission in TVS Victor?
- TVS Victor comes with a single-cylinder – 3 valve, 110cc air-cooled, Single Cylinder, eco thurst engine with maximum torque of 9.4Nm @ 6000 rpm, Maximum power of 9.6 PS @ 7500 rpm. The bike offers a maximum speed of 94 km per hour.
What is the Fuel Tank capacity of TVS Victor?
- The TVS Victor offers a fuel tank capacity of It has a fuel capacity of 8 Litres with a reserve fuel of 2 liters.
What is the Braking Type TVS Victor has?
- The braking in this bike is a first-in-class 240mm petal disc brake (Synchronized Braking System) with DRL’s. It has got a basic variant of a 130mm drum on the front and a 110mm drum brake on the rear side.
What are the various features in TVS Victor?
- TVS Victor offers various standard features such as a Digital speedometer, Trip Meter & Odometer, Low battery & Fuel indicator, Single-seat, Pass switch, Analogue Tachometer, passenger footrest, Analogue & Digital Console, DRLs, Pilot lamps, Turn signal Lamp, and Halogen headlight.
What type of Battery is provided in TVS Victor?
- TVS Victor has a Maintenance-free battery and also comes with a low battery indicator.
What type of wheels and tires TVS Victor have?
TVS Victor comes with 17-inch alloy wheels that are here shod with skinny and tubeless tires of 2.75-17 at the front and 3-17 at the rear.
What are variants and colors are available for TVS Victor?
- The TVS Victor is available in the market in 3 variants including, Victor Drum SBT BS6, Victor Disc SBT BS6, and Victor Premium Edition SBT BS6. It is available in eight different color options such as Blissful Blue, Generous Grey, Beatific Black Silver, Serene Silver, Restful Red, Balanced Black Red, Black, and Yellow.
What is the weight TVS Victor offers?
- TVS Victor weighs around 112 Kg and comes with a standard size seat for comfortable sitting.
What is the size of TVS Victor?
- TVS Victor comes in 1980 (L) x 750 (W) x 1090 (H) mm size with a ground clearance of 175 mm and wheelbase of 1260 mm.
What is the Start mechanism provided in TVS victor?
- TVS Victor comes with a kick and self-start system.
What is the Price of TVS Victor?
- The ex-showroom prices for TVS Victor are as follows:
- Victor Drum SBT BS6 = Check Latest Price
- Victor Dis SBT BS6 = Check Latest Price
- Victor Premium edition SBT BS6 = Check Latest Price
What is the standard warranty for TVS Victor?
- The brand offers a warranty of 5 years or 60000 km for TVS Victor.