Mileage of TVS XL 100, Price, Review, Specification
The TVS XL 100 is the most affordable fuel-injected moped on sale two wheeler brand in India. Its serviceable, rugged nature and huge load-carrying capacity make it an extremely popular vehicle in urban areas and rural markets. It is especially famous and used by many in the southern part of the country.
Being a utilitarian vehicle, you won't find loads of features equipped in this bike as compared to other two wheelers. However TVS XL 100 BS6 variant offers some new features such as an engine kill switch, USB charger, and a silent start system. TVS claims that this bike is fuel economical and offers a mileage of 67km per liter. TVS XL 100 is an all-new four-stroke moped vehicle that is designed to meet the changing needs of every customer and is the most reliable, affordable, easy to ride, and powerful multi-utility scooter in the market.
TVS Xl 100 is the most reliable two-wheeler for heavy-duty work and most popular in urban areas. If you are looking for a bike that is easy to ride, strong, multi-utility, and affordable two-wheeler for daily work, then TVS Xl 100 is the one for you. However, before you make up your mind about buying this vehicle, let us understand all its details.
What is the mileage of TVS XL 100on road?
- As claimed by TVS it is a fuel efficiency motorcycle, the TVS XL 100 petrol variant offers a mileage of 67 Kmpl.
What is the performance of TVS XL 100 RTR?
It is fueled by a 99.7cc, four strokes single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces a paltry 4.4PS @6000 rpm and 6.5Nm @3500 of torque. The motorcycle offers a maximum speed of 60 km/ hour.
What is the size and weight of TVS XL 100 RTR?
- The TVS XL 100 comes in the size of 1895 (L) x 670 (W) x 1077 (H) mm) with a ground clearance of 158 mm. The bike weighs around 89 Kgs and can carry a load of up to 130 Kg.
What are the different Variants and colors available in TVS TVS XL 100 RTR?
- TVS XL 100 is available in six variants that include Comfort, Heavy Duty, Heavy Duty i-TOUCH Start, Heavy Duty i-TOUCH Start Special Edition, Heavy Duty i-TOUCH Start Winner Edition, and Comfort i-TOUCH Start. You can also choose this bike from 12 different colors - Blue, Red, Brown, Black Red, Purple, Black, Gold, Green, Green Black, Delight Blue, and Grey Black.
What is the start mechanism used in TVS XL 100?
- Like all other bikes, the TVS XL 100 offers self and kick start mechanisms.
What is the braking system in TVS XL 100 RTR?
- TVS XL 100 has a Synchronized Braking System with drum-type brakes for both front and rear.
What kind of tires/wheels used in TVS XL 100?
- TVS XL 100 has a spoke type of wheels of 406.4 mm size and has radial tires of 2.5-16 at the front and rear.
What type and number of gears TVS XL 100 have?
- TVS XL 100 engine is hooked with a single-speed gearbox and has a punchy power delivery at just 5,000 rpm torque with a bore of 50 mm and automatic transmission.
What are the standard features of TVS XL 100?
- TVS XL 100 offers all the various feature such as an analog Speedometer, Odometer & console, charging point, pass switch, Dual-tone seat, Comfortable long single-seat, Silver oak colored panels, Chrome silencer guard, Headlamp fairing, engine kill switch, passenger footrest, LED Taillight, etc.
What is the Fuel Tank capacity of TVS XL 100?
- TVS XL 100 has 4 liters of Tank capacity with a fuel reserve of 1.25 liter.
What is the price range for TVS XL 100?
This bike is currently available in the market at the following prices (Ex-showroom):
- TVS XL100 Comfort = Check Latest Price
- TVS XL100 Heavy Duty = Check Latest Price
- TVS XL100 Heavy Duty i-TOUCH = Check Latest Price
- TVS XL100 Heavy Duty i-TOUCH Start Special Edition = Check Latest Price
- TVS XL100 Heavy Duty i-TOUCH Start Winner Edition = Check Latest Price
- TVS XL100 Comfort i-TOUCH Start = Check Latest Price
How many years of warranty does TVS XL 100 offers?
- The TVS XL 100 comes with a product warranty of 3 years or 36000 km.